Tours in the Achouffe Brewery will resume from Saturday December 19, 2020.
ATTENTION: following government measures, tasting is no longer possible. We therefore replace it with a 75cl bottle of Chouffe (per adult) from the following selection: Chouffe, Mc Chouffe, Houblon Chouffe or Cherry Chouffe.
Discover our secrets on a 1.5 hour tour!
For information on tours
|ADULTS (16 and over)||12 €|
|CHILDREN 12 to 15||7 €|
|CHILDREN under 12||FREE|
Number of people
- You can book a tour up to a maximum of 15.
- For all specific queries; team-building, groups of more than 15 people, contact us using our form.
- Your visit will only be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. So, please, make sure we receive your payment no later than 14 calendar days before the planned date of your visit, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
- If you cancel your tour less than 14 calendar days before the date of the planned tour, you will not be refunded. Additionally, persons who are not present at the tour will not be refunded. The beverages of any absent tour members will not be served to other members of the group for security reasons.
- The brewery is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- You will be visiting an industrial facility which produces alcohol. Children are welcome. Nevertheless, the Brewery tour is an activity aimed at adults.
- Although we love animals, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to admit them to the brewery or the “Auberge des Lutins” (Gnome’s Inn). Think ahead!
See you soon at the Achouffe Brewery!
0 / 3