Discover our secrets on a 1.5 hour tour!
Visits supended until January 26.
Covid Safe Ticket
Until at least 15 April, the Covid Safe Ticket will be required from 16 years of age to participate in our brewery tour.
When you arrive, before the visit, the QR CODE of your CST will be scanned. Without this QR Code, access to the visit will be refused.
An identity document will also be requested to guarantee its validity.
What is the Covid Safe Ticket ?
The CST is a certificate which can take 3 forms:
- A vaccination certificate attesting to a complete vaccination (valid only from the 14th day after the 2nd injection or the 1st in the case of the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine).
- A negative PCR test certificate performed within 48 hours, or a negative antigen test (rapid test) performed within 24 hours. The tests must be carried out by a legally authorized person.
- A Covid recovery certificate not older than 180 days.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you wish to cancel your reservation due to COVID (positive test or quarantine), please notify us at least 48 hours before the date of your visit. Otherwise, no refund will be possible.
2 WAYS TO BOOK:
- I want to visit the brewery less than two weeks : Please get in touch with us through our form
- I want to visit the brewery in more than two weeks : book online.
- I am on site and I have not booked a tour : sorry, the “daily tours”* are temporarily suspended.
For information on tours
|ADULTS (16 and over)||12 €|
|CHILDREN 12 to 15||7 €|
|CHILDREN under 12||FREE|
Number of people
- You can book a tour up to a maximum of 15.
- For all specific queries; team-building, groups of more than 15 people, contact us using our form.
- Your visit will only be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. So, please, make sure we receive your payment no later than 14 calendar days before the planned date of your visit, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
- If you cancel your tour less than 14 calendar days before the date of the planned tour, you will not be refunded. Additionally, persons who are not present at the tour will not be refunded. The beverages of any absent tour members will not be served to other members of the group for security reasons.
- The brewery is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- You will be visiting an industrial facility which produces alcohol. Children are welcome. Nevertheless, the Brewery tour is an activity aimed at adults.
- Although we love animals, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to admit them to the brewery or the “Auberge des Lutins” (Gnome’s Inn). Think ahead!
See you soon at the Achouffe Brewery!
0 / 3