Discover our secrets on a 1.5 hour tour!
If you wish to cancel your reservation due to COVID (positive test or quarantine), please notify us at least 48 hours before the date of your visit. Otherwise, no refund will be possible.
The tour of the Achouffe Brewery lasts 1h30 in total and includes:
- 45 minutes guided tour in the heart of the gnomes universe
- 45 minutes of tasting our excellent beers, in the “Auberge des lutins”.
You will also receive a souvenir at the end! 😉
3 WAYS TO BOOK:
- I want to visit the brewery less than two weeks : Please get in touch with us through our form
- I want to visit the brewery in more than two weeks : book online.
- I am on site and I have not booked a tour (on Sundays):
Head to the CHOUFFE-CHALET and try to join the “Last Minute Tour”*
* “Last Minute Tours” take place on Sundays at 2pm.
These are tours which you can sign up for only if you are there in person and on the day of the tour: booking and payment is only possible at the CHOUFFE-CHALET from 10am on Sundays (phone booking not possible).
- The tours operate on a first-come first-served basis, the first 25 people to sign up get to go on the tour.
- We accept a MAXIMUM of 5 children (under 12 years old) per tour.
- The “Last Minute Tour” is bilingual and the languages are chosen by the first people to sign up: FR/NL, FR/EN or NL/EN.
For information on tours
|ADULTS (16 and over)||12 €|
|CHILDREN 12 to 15||7 €|
|CHILDREN under 12||FREE|
Number of people
- You can book a tour up to a maximum of 25.
- For all specific queries; team-building, groups of more than 25 people, contact us using our form.
- Your visit will only be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. So, please, make sure we receive your payment no later than 14 calendar days before the planned date of your visit, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
- If you cancel your tour less than 14 calendar days before the date of the planned tour, you will not be refunded. Additionally, persons who are not present at the tour will not be refunded. The beverages of any absent tour members will not be served to other members of the group for security reasons.
- The brewery is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- You will be visiting an industrial facility which produces alcohol. Children are welcome. Nevertheless, the Brewery tour is an activity aimed at adults.
- Although we love animals, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to admit them to the brewery or the “Auberge des Lutins” (Gnome’s Inn). Think ahead!
See you soon at the Achouffe Brewery!
0 / 3