Sanitary measures “Covid19” to be observed during your visit to the Achouffe Brewery:
- PLEASE NOTE: visits are only possible by reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all visitors over 12
- Respect for social distancing between visitors (1.50 meter)
- The maximum capacity per visit is 15 people
- The “daily tours” are temporarily suspended
Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal throughout the visit.
Spaces will be disinfected after each visit.
Hello pilgrim, welcome to our shop!
Come in, friend, come in and get your fill of our delicious CHOUFFE brews. Laetitia and Stéphanie are at your disposal to advise you. Find your favourite souvenir while you’re at it: Marcel and the other gnomes are always delighted to see their faces reproduced on various textiles, glasses, gadgets and exclusive items.
0 / 6
MONDAY to FRIDAY :
– Schoolyear : 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.30pm-5.00pm
– July – August : 9.00am – 5.00pm
WEEKENDs and BANK HOLIDAYS :
– 10.00AM – 6.00PM
CHRISTMAS SEASON 2019 :
– Thursday 24/12 : 9.00am-3.00pm
– Friday 25/12 : closed
– Thursday 31/12 : 9.00am-2.00pm
– Friday 01/01 : closed