All visits are fully booked until 27/09 included.
Sanitary measures “Covid19” to be observed during your visit to the Achouffe Brewery:
- PLEASE NOTE: visits are only possible by reservation to email@example.com
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all visitors over 12
- Respect for social distancing between visitors (1.50 meter)
- The maximum capacity per visit is 15 people
- The “daily tours” are temporarily suspended
Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal throughout the visit.
Spaces will be disinfected after each visit.
Discover our secrets on a 1.5 hour tour!
For information on tours
WAYS TO BOOK:
- Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am on site and I have not booked a tour : sorry, the “daily tours”* are temporarily suspended.
These are last minute tours which you can sign up for only if you are there in person and on the day of the tour: booking and payment is only possible at the CHOUFFE-Shop from 9am during the week and 10am during the weekend (phone booking not possible).
- The tours operate on a first-come first-served basis, the first 25 people to sign up get to go on the tour.
- The “daily tour” is bilingual and the languages are chosen by the first people to sign up: FR/NL, FR/EN or NL/EN.
- During school holidays, several tours can take place each day.
|ADULTS (16 and over)||10 €|
|CHILDREN 12 to 15||6 €|
|CHILDREN under 12||FREE|
Number of people
- You can book a tour up to a maximum of 15.
- For all specific queries; team-building, groups of more than 25 people, contact us at email@example.com.
- Your visit will only be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. So, please, make sure we receive your payment no later than 14 calendar days before the planned date of your visit, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
- If you cancel your tour less than 14 calendar days before the date of the planned tour, you will not be refunded. Additionally, persons who are not present at the tour will not be refunded. The beverages of any absent tour members will not be served to other members of the group for security reasons.
- The brewery is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- You will be visiting an industrial facility which produces alcohol. Children are welcome. Nevertheless, the Brewery tour is an activity aimed at adults.
- Although we love animals, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to admit them to the brewery or the “Auberge des Lutins” (Gnome’s Inn). Think ahead!
See you soon at the Achouffe Brewery!
0 / 3