Following government decisions regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we inform you that
- all visits to the Brasserie d’Achouffe are suspended until April 05, 2020 included
- your CHOUFFE-Shopis also closed until April 05, 2020 included
Following government decisions concerning the Corona COVID-19, we have decided to suspend all visits to Achouffe Brewery at least until 03/04 inclusive.
Discover our secrets on a 1.5 hour tour!
For information on tours
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO BOOK:
- I want to visit the brewery in 2 weeks time or more :
- I want to visit the brewery in less than two weeks time:
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to find out about last minute availabilities.
- I am on site and I have not booked a tour:
Head to the CHOUFFE-Shop and try to join the “daily tour”*.
* * “Daily tours” take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays at 2pm.
These are last minute tours which you can sign up for only if you are there in person and on the day of the tour: booking and payment is only possible at the CHOUFFE-Shop from 9am during the week and 10am during the weekend (phone booking not possible).
- The tours operate on a first-come first-served basis, the first 25 people to sign up get to go on the tour.
- The “daily tour” is bilingual and the languages are chosen by the first people to sign up: FR/NL, FR/EN or NL/EN.
- During school holidays, several tours can take place each day.
|ADULTS (16 and over)||10 €|
|CHILDREN 12 to 15||6 €|
|CHILDREN under 12||FREE|
Number of people
- You can book a tour online for a minimum of 4 people, up to a maximum of 25.
- For all specific queries; team-building, groups of more than 25 people, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your visit will only be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. So, please, make sure we receive your payment no later than 14 calendar days before the planned date of your visit, otherwise your reservation will be canceled.
- If you cancel your tour less than 14 calendar days before the date of the planned tour, you will not be refunded. Additionally, persons who are not present at the tour will not be refunded. The beverages of any absent tour members will not be served to other members of the group for security reasons.
- The brewery is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- You will be visiting an industrial facility which produces alcohol. Children are welcome. Nevertheless, the Brewery tour is an activity aimed at adults.
- Although we love animals, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to admit them to the brewery or the “Auberge des Lutins” (Gnome’s Inn). Think ahead!
See you soon at the Achouffe Brewery!
0 / 3