Tagliatelle with burrata, fennel and shimeji mushrooms
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 300g tagliatelle
- 2 balls of burrata cheese
- 1 bulb fennel
- 150g Shimeji mushrooms
- 1 lemon
- 250ml cream (20%)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook it according to the instructions on the packet.
- Dice the fennel. Brush the mushrooms clean.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the fennel and the mushrooms. Add the cream, deglaze the pan and briefly allow it to simmer. Add the salt and pepper. Add the zest of lemon.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix well. Put out onto the plates.
- Top each plate with half a ball of burrata, then garnish with a slice of lemon, and the dill and parsley.