Burgers with grilled chicken tenderloin, Beaufort cheese, mustard mayo, and chipotle hot sauce
- 4 burger buns
- 2 chicken tenderloins
- 1ts curry powder
- olive oil or butter
- 100g Beaufort cheese (or Comté cheese)
- 4tbs mustard, 8tbs mayonnaise
- 1 pinch dried chipotle flakes
- 1 pinch piment d’Espelette
- 1ts paprika powder
- 3tbs ketchup
- 1ts smoked paprika powder
- bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- Mix half of the mayo with the mustard. Put aside.
- Mix the other half of the mayo with the ketchup, chipotle, piment d’Espelette, paprika and smoked paprika.
- Wash and slice the bell pepper and the tomato. Chop up the lettuce.
- Slice the cheese.
- Cut the chicken tenderloins down the middle. Rub them with the curry powder, pepper and salt.
- Heat a pan and melt the butter (or heat up the olive oil.) Fry the chicken on both sides until ready.
- Put the burger buns in the oven (180°C) for 1 minute.
- Build the burgers: place lettuce, tomato and bell pepper slices in the buns along with the tenderloin, the cheese and both of the sauces.