Burgers with pan-fried veal cutlet, melted Brie, and honey-mustard sauce
- 4 burger buns
- 4 breaded veal cutlets
- olive oil
- Brie cheese
- 3tbs mustard
- 1tbs honey
- 1ts oregano
- 1ts curry powder
- 2tbs mayonnaise
- pepper, salt
- Mix the mustard, honey, oregano, mayonnaise and curry powder. Put aside.
- Slice the Brie, fennel and tomato.
- Preheat the oven (180°C).
- Heat 1cm of olive oil in a pan. Fry the veal cutlets for a couple of minutes, depending on the size.
- Put the cheese on top of the cutlets and put them in the oven for a minute or two. Also place the buns in the oven for a minute.
- Build the burgers: place the fennel, watercress, tomato, sauce, and veal cutlets with the cheese in the buns.