Salmon, green asparagus and CHOUFFE sauce
FOR 4 PERSONS
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 salmon fillets
- 200 g shrimp
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 35 g butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 33 cl CHOUFFE blond
- 25 cl single cream
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Select nice green asparagus. Keep the tips 5 to 6 centimetres long.
- Peel the rest of the stems and chop them into thin slices. Finely chop the chives.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Add the butter to a pan. Let it melt and add the chopped shallot.
- Add LA CHOUFFE and let it reduce by half.
- Add the single cream and let it reduce again, while adding a handful of shrimp.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon fillets in a non-stick frying pan with a little olive oil, preferably on the skin. Once cooked, pour the juice of half a lemon into the pan.
- At the same time, blanch the asparagus for 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Before serving, mix the sauce with a blender to emulsify it.
- Arrange the plate with the salmon fillet and asparagus.
- Add a handful of shrimp, the chopped chives, and drizzle the fish with the slightly bitter CHOUFFE sauce and serve immediately.