SCALLOPS WITH HOUBLON CHOUFFE SAUCE
FOR 4 PERSONS
- 24 scallops
- 15cl of Houblon CHOUFFE®
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 10 cl thick crème fraîche
- 15 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the carrots and grate them. Slice the leek and the onion.
- In a casserole dish, melt the butter and sauté the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Add a little water. Add the beer, salt and pepper, and bring to the boil.
- Take the casserole dish off the heat and add the scallops.
- Poach the scallops 4 minutes in the casserole dish.
- Arrange them, along with the vegetables, on the plates.
- Pour the crème fraîche into the casserole and mix it with the cooking juices, reduce over a high heat.
- Pour the hot sauce over the scallops and serve with rice.
- Enjoy with a cold Houblon CHOUFFE!