Grilled asparagus with goat’s cheese, cherry tomatoes, and hazelnuts
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons whole hazelnuts, shelled and roasted
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g goat’s cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Wash the asparagus then brush with olive oil.
- Heat up the barbecue or grill.
- Grill the green asparagus al dente.
- Put it out on a plate. Add the cherry tomatoes and top off with the goat’s cheese.
- Finish with the roasted hazelnuts, pepper, salt, lemon zest, and a drop of olive oil.