BEEF STEW WITH N’ICE CHOUFFE
FOR 4-6 PERSONS
PREPARATION: 30 MINS – COOKING TIME: 2 HOUR
- 1 kg of stewing beef
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1l of N’ICE CHOUFFE®
- 2 tablespoons of gooseberry jelly
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- Sauté the chunks of beef in butter until they are golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper. Remove the beef and set it to one side.
- Remove the excess fat but keep the cooking juices.
- Fry the chopped onions in the pan, and add the sliced carrots.
- Put the beef back in the pan and add mustard.
- Dissolve the flour in the cup of water and add it to the pan. Then add 1l of N’ice CHOUFFE® in 2 pours, and let it cook for 2 hours.
- Finally add the gooseberry jelly.