- 250g ricotta cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- lemon zest
- fresh of basil and mint leaves
- dried red chilli pepper (such as Italian peperoncino)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
An extra-fresh dip that’s so easy to make! The perfect accompaniment for our new crackers—alongside a nice Chouffe, of course!
- Put the ricotta, the lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and a little pepper in a blender.
- Blend all together gently to obtain a smooth dip.
- Time to plate up: put the ricotta cream on a plate.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest, chopped fresh mint and basil leaves over the top, along with some dried red chili pepper to jazz things up a bit.
And that’s it! Enjoy it with our delicious Chouffe crackers!